An Integral Yoga Interfaith Virtual Memorial Service: Remembering and Honoring Our Loved Ones
Sunday, October 30, 2022
5:00 pm – 7:00 pm • Online
This program is presented by
- Rev. Jaganath Carrera, Yoga Life Society;
- Rev. Shankar Fern, Rev. Sam Rudra Swartz, and Rev. Laksmi Scalise of the New York Integral Yoga Institute;
- Rev. Premajyothi Devi, Integral Yoga Institute of NJ;
- Rev. Kamala. Itzel Berrio Hayward, Integral Yoga Institute of San Francisco;
- Revs. Bhagavan and Bhavani Metro, Satchidananda Ashram-Yogaville, and
- Jayadeva Mandelkorn, Princeton Yoga Community.
When we lose a family member or friend, we want to honor their life in a way that shows love, respect, and recognition of how they have contributed to the welfare of others and gave meaning and joy to our lives. Likewise, all the great spiritual traditions teach us different ways of honoring loved ones as they pass on.
If you wish us to include your loved one in the memorial, please email us at email@example.com no later than Monday, October 24 with their name and picture, their date of birth and passing, along with one or two positive qualities for which they will be remembered.